2 Years Flew By So Fast,I Pray We Last Through To Our Old Age...Jjcskillz


It's another big day for the famous Nollywood actress, FUNKE JENNIFER AKINDELE BELLO (Jenifa) as she celebrates 2years wedding anniversary with her husband JJSKILLZ. Here's her post on IG

"It’s by your grace Oh Lord!! Happy wedding anniversary to us darling @jjcskillz Thank you so much for your love,patience,care and support. I pray we live longer together in happiness,good health and abundant wealth in Jesus name. My #gbogbobigsboy #myking #ayomi #myblackman finebobo #naonlymedeyrusham".
and offcause her husband's 

"@funkejenifaakindele Thank you my love for coming to my life and making my house into a home. Our Mummy. My best friend and my padi of life. 2 year flew by so fast. I pray we last through to our old age. Happy anniversary my love. ๐Ÿ™ Amen".

Happy wedding anniversary to them❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram On Fire As Beverly Osu Sets The Lighter With What Is Termed Disrespectful To Catholicism (Photos)