Confusion Among Fans As Patoranking Begs OBO For A Song Recognition

Rankssion is an Afro singer and song writer, who earlier yesterday retweeted Davido begging that his new video to his newly released single (READY TO LOVE) be tweeted for recognition. Read his tweet below..
"OBO baba, one Milli is down I know say I no fit get that one, still I ask not of money but a favour of posting/tweet of this my song photo, I'm dropping it's video this Wednesday and many brand(tv stations might air it) might show me love through your recognition of it ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ https://t.co/jq06xbbgsM".
By doing this,he attracted the comments of fans who thought all the way he was Patoranking. But funny enough he replied them below...


Patoranking & Rankssion

Rankssion

Do you think he'll become Patoranking's successor as the other musicians who found their twin does?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram On Fire As Beverly Osu Sets The Lighter With What Is Termed Disrespectful To Catholicism (Photos)

Nigeria Covers The Largest Beach In Africa, Find Out Where! (Photos)